people (collective and common noun; plural peoples)
- A body of human beings considered generally or collectively; a group of two or more persons.
- (plural peoples) A group of persons forming or belonging to a particular nation, class, ethnic group, country, family, etc; folk; community.
- A group of persons regarded as being employees, followers, companions or subjects of a ruler.
- A person"s ancestors, relatives or family.
- The mass of community as distinguished from a special class; the commonalty; the populace; the vulgar; the common crowd; the citizens.
6 letters in word "people": E E L O P P.
No anagrams for people found in this word list.
Words found within people: